Join The Adventure
Prep Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
What you'll need:
8 slices of wheat or multigrain bread, or your preferred bread
4 slices cheese, choose your favorite (our favorite is provolone)
4 teaspoons Super Mirchi Hot Sauce, divided (add more if you like it spicy)
2 plum tomatoes, washed and cut into thin slices
½ cup sweet onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Place the 8 slices of bread on a platter or prepping board.
2. Place each cheese slice on top of four bread slices.
3. Spread 1 teaspoon of hot sauce on top of each cheese slice.
4. On the other four slices of bread, top each with tomato and onion equally.
5. In a toaster oven, place one bread slice with the cheese and hot sauce, and one bread slice with the tomato and onion. Toast on your preferred setting.
6. Remove the two slices from the toaster and make a sandwich. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat the process with the remaining slices. Enjoy!